Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cool needle


In the process of packing my knitting supplies, I came across a pair of really cool needles. My Aunt Julie made me a needle case a number of years ago (before I was really addicted). In the case, she passed along some old needles for me as well. One pair stuck out the top with the number "9" on them. I NEVER believed them. They were way too thin to be size 9s. However, when I took them out, I found that the tips are size 9s, and then they taper (almost like circular needles, except no join. I didn't expect this, but was interested to find that this actually helps the knitting process. I don't have to keep pulling the completed knitting on the right side in order to make more room for the new knitting. It naturally moved by itself. Cool! The needles say they are called "Inox". Heard of em?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home