Sunday, November 12, 2006

Where've I been?

I saw this on someone's blog and thought it would be fun to check out. I decided not to fill in states that I've driven through but have no real memory or experience from. For example, I've been in an Alaska airport a few times on our way back and forth to Taiwan, but that doesn't count. I've driven through Louisiana, etc., but again- no real memory. But, I'm fairly well pleased with my national travel on the whole.

David and have done a lot of traveling in the last 5 years. That was a big goal of mine as a teenager. Before we moved to Gainesville, the longest we lived in one place was 10 months. Being in Gainesville for almost 15 months now is a biggie. It's a different experience to be in one place for more than one passing of seasons. I'm settling into things in a way that I never could have with our prior pattern. Now if we could just keep up on throwing away our junk regularly the way we used to...



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home