Saturday, October 28, 2006

Welcome Mom!

When I started this blog, I decided that I wasn't going to share it with any family members- that way I would be able to post about the gifts I was making for them and still be able to surprise them.

However, my plan forgot one thing: I can't stand not to share things with my mom.

After a few weeks of describing to her how much I'm enjoying the blog, talking about it in detail, etc. , I have decided this is ridiculous. I need to share this with my mother. So, I'm gonna.

What this means is that a certain post from last week has been deleted. If anyone wants any of the details from that post (like Silvia (thanks for your sweet comments, btw!)), let me know.

BTW, my mother is very creative. She doesn't knit, but she makes a mean pumpkin santa.

I love you mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home