Sunday, October 29, 2006

Possible Shawl

Today Linda brought her mass pile of shawl patterns to the SnB. I looked through each one and found a beauty. I'm not certain yet, but I'm thinking this may be THE shawl. In January, the women in our SnB are having a shawl KAL. So, I've been looking for the perfect shawl pattern to join in with.

I really like this idea, since it gives me something to look forward to knitting- just for me. So this is my first real possibility: Goddess Knits' Flowing River Shawl. This picture of it doesn't do it justice, but it's the only one I can find online. I don't know why this company displays it in colors where you can't see the definition, but you get the idea.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 30, 2006 6:32:00 PM, Blogger Lorena said...

HAH! That was one of the two that I liked the best. Great minds, girlfriend!

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Ren said...

i'm curious... where in gainesville/when does your SnB meet? i'm a college kid at UF. thanks!

 
At Friday, November 03, 2006 12:59:00 PM, Blogger LymeAware said...

Hi Ren, The SnB meets every Sunday at 2pm (sometimes we're alittle late, but we're always there). We meet at Books, Inc., on NW 13th St (just next to Mother Earth). We're usually there till about 4:30.

You are more than welcome to join us. We have a good time. Also, we have a yahoo forum where we chat during the week: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gville_knit/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home