Thursday, May 01, 2008

Thank you Clementine

My life has become so busy over the past year that my efforts at blogging have been sluggish, to say the least. Whenever I have had the moments in life to poke my head up and reconnect with people important to me, my guilt in not having connected during those times rises up and then I feel as though I shouldn't even try. Thus the guilt continues. The pattern continues...silly really. I've been so bad about blogging lately that I haven't even responded to posts that have been meaningful to me.

And yet Clementine returns. Clementine, I don't even know you in person and yet every time I read your blog, and your lovely wife's (I still do, and enjoy them immensely) I feel as though I do know you. I've recently made a very good friend at school and we've talked about a sense of "light" that you can feel when there are those who resonate at a higher frequency, or those with whom you connect. I feel that when I read your blog. It brightens my day.

And you encourage me to blog, after all this time. That's a lovely thing. It means to me that the sense of connection I feel is returned. And those connections are all too few in life. I certainly want to expand them.

So, thank you Clementine for accepting me back into the blogosphere, even if I come and go. Thank you for giving me the kick in the rear that I needed to stop moping around in my isolated computer space, and get back out here. It's a good place to be.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, May 01, 2008 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Hashbrown said...

Hey Abigail.
So great to see you write again. However, I cannot imagine the work load you are carrying now being at your masters program. I frequently go to your blog and check to see if you are back but competely understand why you have not blogged. Clementine and I have over the time we have been reading your blog talked about how much we enjoy your point of view and the way you write about life. I hope someday we can connect in real time. Until then, I am sure Clementine and I will be dropping by to your site in hopes to read your thoughts. I find yoru thoughts to be a bright part of my day as well. Keep studying! I am sure you are doing fantastically at your program!!

 
At Friday, May 02, 2008 1:25:00 PM, Blogger Clementine said...

Welcome back, Abigail! I'm so pleased to see that you're posting again. It brightens my day to see new posts of yours, but no pressure--I know you're incredibly busy with school, work, and trying to have a life outside those 2 areas! Best wishes to you and David, and good luck with school and work!

 
At Friday, May 02, 2008 6:03:00 PM, Blogger LymeAware said...

Thanks Hashbrown. That really means a lot to me. In my studies now and again I'll come across references to your work in my classmates' lit reviews or something. It's kind of fun to pause and be like, "hey, I know that person" :)

I really enjoy your posts too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home